Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I've been up to.

Since I've been out here in Cali I have only really managed to explore the neighborhood a little bit. With the speed at which this all came together I didn't really have a lot of time to find people to get out and about with so I have been spending most of my days down at the local Starbucks trying to line up photo shoots. This statue is a pretty famous guy from what I understand he's been in several movies and I have to walk past him on my way to Starbucks to use their WiFi.
I lined up a couple shoots down at Zuma Beach in Malibu, CA and while waiting for models to show up I took advantage of the dramatic sky.
Back home seagulls have never really interested me as a subject but here with large flocks of them they can provide plenty of cool images.

All images done with a Nikon D300 and a Nikon 70-200. There will be more to come soon, going to Joshua Tree tomorrow and climbing at Stoney Point on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment